Monday 23 January 2012

Ophelia


So this piece entitle Ophelia, I did as a christmas present to my boyfriend's parents.
I had it printed out and we framed it in a nice gold coloured frame.
I was heavily influenced by artist Alfonse Mucha.

I've been really wanting to do some large scale paintings recently,
 as I haven't really done any since college
and I think that something like this would be great.
However I am a lover of photoshop and the undo tool!

This piece was a mixture of pencil drawing and digital colouring.

xXx
M


6 comments:

  1. Beauts!

    x
    aloveforvogue.blogspot.com
    Feel free to comment/follow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mucha is my favourite artist. Its amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♡ So lovely & delicate! ♡

    Rose Petal Deer

    www.rosepetaldeer.blogspot.com

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. it would be great to have an illustration from you to your blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. How to you edit your pencil illustrations on photo sop, I always struggle with that, the lines loose their softness :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your illustrations ! I have a question, when you draw, do you draw thanks to a model on a photo, or do you imagine what you want to draw ?

    ReplyDelete