Wednesday 21 October 2015

Aspinal of London: Store events 2015

Over the last few months I've been doing some exciting events for Aspinal of London, becoming the in house illustrator for the day, creating watercolour fashion illustrations for the customers. I've been all around their London stores, including; Covent Garden Canary Wharf, Marylebone, Selfridges and their Flagship on Brook Street, and also to their store in Bluewater, Kent. I absolutely love doing these events, drawing all day, meeting wonderful new people, surrounded by beautiful Aspinal products.
A2
A3In this case, the customer choose their favourite Aspinal product and posed while I sketched them, I then added watercolour and it was done within 5-7 mins. So all of the illustrations you see in this post have been done quickly, in store and in front of the customer.
A8
A4
I've had an incredibly positive response from everybody that I draw, as it adds a lovely element to their shopping experience and gives them something extra to take home with them. I have a few more events in the pipeline, which as ever, I'm very excited for. The events are widely shared on social media, so follow myself and Aspinal of London for updates.
A9A5A7


No comments:

Post a Comment