Thursday 5 December 2013

Out and about...







Above are a selection of images from my Instagram account which show some of my recent work that you can find in various magazines.
 I regularly get to create maps for Fabulous magazine, which I love doing, as I get to learn while I illustrate! Researching the different places beforehand to see what they look like and the general vibe that I want to portray is important in order to get the best outcome. 
I also regularly create illustrations for the "How to…" beauty feature in Top Santé, a monthly women's health beauty and wellbeing magazine. Which include a step by step guide to getting the latest beauty looks.
And also, one of my favourites, Sunday Times Stlye magazine's "Can't live without.." feature, for which I illustrate a different beauty product every week.

I have been very busy of late and will be updating EVERYTHING soon with new work, so keep a look out!

xxx
M

2 comments: