Friday 23 March 2012

My new home

1. 


 2.

 3.

 4.
5.

 6.


 7.
 8.

 9.



 10.

 11.


12.

I decided to share some pics from inside my new flat!
It's mainly all of the random objects that I seem to have collected recently 
that I am most fond of.

I'm a real sucker for anything vintage or unique and also love it when I can get a bargain!
So here they are...

1.First is a signed photograph from the 1920's which reads 
"all my love, Yeavette" (my flatmates hate it)

2. My beloved books and a phrenology head used as a book end

3. A sheep skull 

4. The only plant that I haven't killed in a vintage teacup

5. Vintage brass deer 

6. Metronome from my Nana

7. Vintage framed butterfly

8. A collage I created using old sheet music covers and magazines

9. Pics printed using our polaroid inkless printer

10. Framed artwork on my bedroom wall

11. My Guitar!

12. And finally me!

xXx
M

No comments:

Post a Comment