OMG this is the end result of my final major project!
It came today, I used blurb for the actual printing and binding.
I made my own book last year and it looked far too make shift,
so this time around I went with the pros!
Apart from two teeny tiny spelling mistakes and one image being too close to the gutter,
It looks good, like a real, proper, actual book!
I'll create a digital version soon so the world can view it!
Also I've decided I'm going to start working on another book,
as this one has turned out so good,
but this one will be completely me...no tutors opinions of what to put in! nothing!
just me, and the drawings I love to do.
I plan to sell it on my etsy store...so watch this space!